Sunday, December 2, 2007

my new hairdo!!!!

waiting for so many months to have a new hairdo.... was trying to look innocent and pleasant during my finals ... and hehehehe... this time.... was trying look more ' in'.... and yes.. this time i high-lighted my hair.....

before
















after















the front view...















the side view...... pls ignore my chicken pox.....















clearer view......closing my chicken pox with my fingers...:P

yes!!!!!.. i high-lighted to green in color!!!!... why green???.... not sure ...but was insisted by my hairstylist as red was very common ......















the back view....

kinda regretted whn i see my new hairdo.... look very la-la.... probably this will be my first and my last time to do this.... or else .... how am i going to see my patients???.... will dyed my hair black before i start my houseman!!!!!

No comments: